Visit BEVI at the Virtual pavilion of Denmark during SMM DIGITAL 2021
The leading international maritime exhibition SMM is purely digital this year. Danish Export – Marine will be there to offer you the opportunity to meet BEVI and other leading suppliers at the Virtual Pavilion of Denmark.
More than 35 companies are ready to meet you online and to talk to you about the challenges the industry faces. The suppliers bring many years of experience in cooperating with shipowners and shipyards to develop new solutions that can cut costs, increase safety, and support the transition towards a more sustainable industry.
Experience the Virtual Pavilion of Denmark
Participating in Virtual Pavilion of Denmark enables you to ‘walk’ around the virtual space and to meet and interact with the Danish maritime suppliers, including BEVI's Danish company BEVI A/S.
You will be able to:
- Attend online conferences.
- Make video calls with the Danish suppliers.
- Live chat with the Danish suppliers.
- Live (private) chat and network with other participants.
- Visit company stands and their online presentations and get to know which new products, solutions, and services the Danish maritime industry offers.
- Join the competition to win a Maersk Tripple E Lego ship during the live event.
The pavilion runs alongside SMM DIGITAL 2021 and is live with conferences, chats and video calls. The Virtual Pavilion of Denmark is open to all and can be accessed for free from February 2nd. After the event, you will have access to the pavilion and material from the event for 30 days.
We look forward to seeing you online. Tina Jørgensen and Stefan Kristensen at BEVI A/S will be there to greet you.